How Dads Can Build Resiliency On The Caregiver JourneySep 20, 2023
Being a dad on the foster and adoptive caregiver journey is no easy task. Resiliency, let alone our sanity, seems like climbing Mt. Everest without oxygen. But, it doesn't need to be this way. There is hope. In this episode Mike has an open conversation with two dads about how to build resiliency!
We talk about vulnerability, the importance of community and connection, a little bit about what happens at Road Trip (our unique experience in the mountains of Colorado for foster and adoptive dads) and so much more.
Also On The Show...
- Road Trip! We have 6 spots left. Dads, if you need a getaway, join us in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS for Road Trip 2023. Click Here.
- Hope Conference 2023. Join us this fall in Des Moines, Iowa for a powerful, refreshing, and hope-filled weekend for foster and adoptive parents. Click Here to learn more.
- Resilient Caregiver Resource Page
- Resilient Caregiver Podcast
- Resilient Caregiver Homepage
Thanks for stopping by this week ;-)