Looking Back: The Big Lessons We Learned In 2023Dec 28, 2023
2023 was a combination of fulfilling, overwhelming, sometimes defeating, but most importantly, a year of growing for us. We learned so many important things this past year.
As we bring this year to a close, we take a moment to look back and discuss the important things we learned as caregivers.
- The value of time and space
- Focusing on the need before the behavior
- Setting healthy boundaries with our adult children
- Making the most of the time we have with the people who are with us
- and sooo much more!
Pull up a chair and join the conversation!
Also on the show...
- The Safety Planning Essentials Mini-Course is available until 11:59pm PST on December 31st. The course includes lessons on building and maintaining safety plans, navigating investigations, and managing crisis. Click Here to enroll!
Thanks for stopping by this week ;-)